EASTWOOD CONCOURS HVLP PAINT SPRAY GUN W/1.2 TIP ITEM #51550
- – Four CFM @ 29 PSI max. working strain on the air inlet, 10 PSI max. on the Air Cap
- – M16 x 1.5NPS cup attachment threads.
- – 1⁄4” NPT Air Inlet threads.
- – A 5/16” I.D. minimal air hose at a 25’ most size is really helpful for greatest outcomes. A smaller I.D. hose and higher size might produce unsatisfactory outcomes.
- – Assessment full directions and change into aware of the “really feel” of the gun.
- – Clear out cup and gun with solvent to take away any residual manufacturing impurities and dry completely.
Please observe that many variables have an effect on the adjustment of a paint gun comparable to paint viscosity and kind, atmospheric circumstances and operator desire. The next are some tips to get began however a while spent buying the “really feel” of the gun and check spraying on sheets of masking paper are really helpful earlier than making use of paint to your automobile. All the time “tune” the gun earlier than every use as circumstances will not be the identical because the earlier use.
- The “Fan” management knob (smaller blue knob on the prime rear of gun) is opened by handing over a counter-clockwise route. This controls the dimensions of the spray sample or “fan” and the droplet dimension. Out with the knob = bigger sample/bigger droplet dimension, in = smaller sample/smaller droplet dimension.
- The “Fluid Needle” management knob (bigger blue knob, beneath the fan management) is opened by handing over a counter-clockwise route. This controls the quantity of paint movement to the nozzle. Out with the knob = extra paint, much less atomization, in = much less paint.
- The “Air Valve” management knob (small blue knob on the backside of the gun close to the air inlet) is opened by handing over a counter-clockwise route. This can be a “effective tuning” for air movement within the gun. You typically need to begin out totally open and reduce air as wanted.
- With follow you’ll rapidly purchase a “really feel” for the gun and might be producing skilled outcomes.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
NOTE: This can be very vital that the gun be disassembled and cleaned after each use!
- 1. Pour out then wipe out any remaining paint within the cup, fill the cup with water (for water borne paints) or solvent (for solvent primarily based paints) and spray in a secure space till the spray is obvious.
- 2. Take away the Cup.
- 3. Take away the Fluid Management Knob (decrease blue knob on the rear of gun) totally by handing over a counter-clockwise route.
- Take away the spring with the fluid knob and pull the needle out from the rear of the gun.
- 4. Take away the Air Cap.
- 5. Take away the Nozzle by unthreading with the #13 hex within the included wrench.
- 6. Examine the inner passages of the gun for any remaining traces of paint and utilizing the included brush and water (for water borne paints) or solvent (for solvent primarily based paints), clear out the passages and rinse.
- 7. Blow out any remaining water or solvent and reassemble the gun within the following order:
- 8. Thread the Nozzle into its bore and cushty in place with the #13 hex of the included wrench.
- 9. Slide the needle again into place.
- 10. Slide the spring over the tip of needle and thread the knob on.
- 11. Lastly, thread the Air Cap onto the tip of the gun holding the air horns within the horizontal aircraft.
|#51551||1.2 Cap, Stainless Needle & Nozzle Set.|
|#51552||1.Four Cap, Stainless Needle & Nozzle Set.|
|#51553||1.Eight Cap, Stainless Needle & Nozzle Set.|
|#50207||DeVillbiss DeKups Adapter.|
|#11549||M16 x 1.5NPS 3M PPS Adapter.|
|#51550A||600cc Plastic Cup for water borne paints.|
|#51550B||600cc Aluminum Cup for solvent primarily based paints.|
|#10041Z||PRE Painting Prep, Aerosol.|
|#50774ZP||Spray Gun Cleaner, Gallon.|