HOW TO APPLY
- Converts, Encapsulates and Seals Rust on Inner Body Surfaces
- Phenolic Resin with Zinc Additive Eliminates Additional Corrosion
EASTWOOD’S INTERNAL FRAME COATING is designed to eradicate and encapsulate inner rust. Formulated with an impenetrable Phenolic Resin, blended with Zinc Phosphate to eradicate rust and shield towards any additional corrosion.
- IMPORTANT: At all times put on eye safety and chemical resistant gloves when utilizing.
- STEP 1: Shake can vigorously for at the least 1 minute earlier than and sometimes throughout use.
- STEP 2: Insert extension tube into spray nozzle. Chances are you’ll need to add a small drop of tremendous glue to retain the extension nozzle into spray nozzle.
- STEP 3: Insert extension nozzle into body openings, bolt holes, and so on.
- STEP 4: Depress spray button and apply coating whereas pulling the extension nozzle again from the opening.
- STEP 5: Proceed in all areas you may for full protection.
- – Inner Body Coating’s viscosity will “creep” into deep pocks and below heavy rust to guarantee protection –
IMPORTANT: To forestall clogging, after every use, invert the can and spray a number of quick blasts to clear the valve. Spray PRE or solvent by extension nozzle to wash.
CONTAINS: Dimethyl Ether (CAS #115-10-6), Acetone (CAS #67-64-1), VM&P Naphtha (CAS #64742-89-8), Zinc Phosphate (CAS #7779-90-0), Toluene (CAS #108-88-3), Fragrant Solvent (CAS #64742-95-6), n-Hexane (CAS #110-54-3), Stoddard Solvent (CAS #8052-41-3), Xylene (CAS #1330-20-7), and Fragrant Solvent (CAS #64742-94-5).
CONTENTS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AND UNDER PRESSURE.Don’t puncture or incinerate container. Don’t expose to warmth or retailer at temperatures above 120°F.Dangerous or Deadly if Swallowed. Irritating to the pores and skin and eyes. Vapor Dangerous. Use solely with enough air flow. Learn Precautions On Rear Panel Earlier than Use.
WARNING: This product accommodates chemical compounds recognized to the State of California to trigger most cancers, start defects or different reproductive hurt.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush totally with water for 15 minutes and get medical consideration. For pores and skin contact, wash with cleaning soap and water. If overcome by vapors, take away to recent air. If swallowed, don’t induce vomiting, contact doctor instantly.
VOC CONTENT – ABP Most MIR 1.55