HOW TO APPLY
- Converts, Encapsulates and Seals Rust on Internal Frame Surfaces
- Phenolic Resin with Zinc Additive Eliminates Further Corrosion
EASTWOOD’S INTERNAL FRAME COATING is designed to eliminate and encapsulate internal rust. Formulated with an impenetrable Phenolic Resin, blended with Zinc Phosphate to eliminate rust and protect against any further corrosion.
- IMPORTANT: Always wear eye protection and chemical resistant gloves when using.
- STEP 1: Shake can vigorously for at least 1 minute before and occasionally during use.
- STEP 2: Insert extension tube into spray nozzle. You may want to add a small drop of super glue to retain the extension nozzle into spray nozzle.
- STEP 3: Insert extension nozzle into frame openings, bolt holes, etc.
- STEP 4: Depress spray button and apply coating while pulling the extension nozzle back from the opening.
- STEP 5: Continue in all areas you can for complete coverage.
- – Internal Frame Coating’s viscosity will “creep” into deep pocks and under heavy rust to assure coverage –
IMPORTANT: To prevent clogging, after each use, invert the can and spray a few short blasts to clear the valve. Spray PRE or solvent through extension nozzle to clean.
CONTAINS: Dimethyl Ether (CAS #115-10-6), Acetone (CAS #67-64-1), VM&P Naphtha (CAS #64742-89-8), Zinc Phosphate (CAS #7779-90-0), Toluene (CAS #108-88-3), Aromatic Solvent (CAS #64742-95-6), n-Hexane (CAS #110-54-3), Stoddard Solvent (CAS #8052-41-3), Xylene (CAS #1330-20-7), and Aromatic Solvent (CAS #64742-94-5).
CONTENTS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AND UNDER PRESSURE.Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F.Harmful or Fatal if Swallowed. Irritating to the skin and eyes. Vapor Harmful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Read Precautions On Rear Panel Before Use.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash with soap and water. If overcome by vapors, remove to fresh air. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, contact physician immediately.
VOC CONTENT – ABP Maximum MIR 1.55