Normal Motors has launched an all-new 350 small-block engine designed for 3 generations of light- and heavy-duty vehicles.
Out there at GM Real Components sellers, the brand new 5.7-liter V8 is prepared for set up in Gen 1, protecting vehicles, vans and SUVs from 1987-1995; Gen 1e LD for light-duty vehicles from 1996-2002; and Gen 1e HD for heavy-duty vehicles from 1996-2002.
Particulars and options embrace:
• Model-new four-bolt important blocks (not remanufactured) which might be curler camshaft prepared and mechanical gasoline pump succesful (Gen 1e has no camshaft eccentric)
• Race-proven cast metal crankshafts for sturdiness
• New valve covers, oil pan and timing cowl
• Exact, state-of-the-art CNC machining of cylinder heads, block castings and different parts
• Dipstick tube provisions on each side
• No core cost
• GM Real Components 3-year/100,000-mile restricted guarantee
• Designed, engineered, examined and backed by Normal Motors
“Constructing on the historical past and flexibility of the unique 350 first obtainable in Chevrolet fashions such because the Camaro and Corvette, this engine continues to ship,” mentioned Andrew McKittrick, supervisor of GM’s propulsion portfolio.
“Each GM Real Components engine incorporates our very newest engineering know-how and product enhancements to supply a dependable and reliable product for our clients.”
The brand new GM Real Components 350 engine will be ordered from sellers, which will be positioned on the GM Genuine Parts website.