- 1. Be sure all equipment on car are off(i.e., inside lights, underneath hood lights, and so on.)
- 2. Remove Battery Cable from Negative Battery Post.
- 3. Clean Battery Post and inside Cable End.
- 4. Slip Clamp finish of Switch onto Negative Battery Post and tighten securely.
- 5. Slip Battery Cable onto submit finish of Switch and tighten securely.
– Turn inexperienced knob half of flip counterclockwise.
– Turn inexperienced knob clockwise till safe.
To Prevent Unauthorized Vehicle Use:
– Turn inexperienced knob counterclockwise and take away.
Note: To protect car laptop settings or radio station settings, set up Fuse Link (#25049) when battery is disconnected. This will permit sufficient present by to take care of settings, however is not going to permit car to start out.